Payment Policy for AIS Summer Program 2019
1. Campers must be registered & paid for no later than May 1, 2019 (hereinafter: “Payment Deadline”).
2. Campers whose fees are not paid by Payment deadline (May 1, 2019) will not be permitted to attend camp and their registration will be canceled.
3. Please be aware, that AIS will not be able to save any spots unless Tuition Fees are paid by April 1, 2019.
4. Cancellations and Refunds
4.1. Tuition Fees for cancellations made up to April 12, 2019, will be refunded in full.
4.2. Tuition Fees for cancellations made between the dates of April 13, 2019 – April 30, 2019, will be refunded minus a 450 NIS cancellation fee.
4.3. Tuition Fees for cancellations made after April 30, 2019, will not be refunded.
4.4. Campers going home early due to disciplinary action, inappropriate behavior, homesickness, illness or any other reason, will not be entitled to any refund.
4.5. No refund or reduction of Registration Fees will be given for days the camper does not attend camp for any reason (including, without limitation, youth movement trips/camps, family vacations, etc.).
4.6. For approved refunds, check payments will be sent by mail or issued a credit card refund within four to six weeks after Camp is over.
5. All campers must be completely potty trained prior to the first day of camp. A child who is not potty trained will not be permitted to stay at camp, and parents will be required to pick him/her up. No Refunds will be made due to lack of potty training.
6. In case of a child whose parents are divorced or a child who has more than one legal guardian whose consent is required, the parent/guardian who registers the child will be responsible to update and, if necessary, receive the consent of the other parent / guardian to the registration of the child to camp, and to provide AIS contact details of both parents / all relevant guardians.
7. The parent/guardian who registers a child is also responsible for payment of Tuition fees. If custodial payment agreements are legally in place, it is the responsibility of the parent/guardian who registers the child to see that these payment agreements are followed through upon, or must personally see that fees are paid in full by Payment Deadline (otherwise the registration will be canceled and the child will not be permitted to attend camp).
8. AIS Summer Program Tuition fees for 2019 are as follows:
8.1. July Session (All Inclusive, Sports Program and Fine & Performing Arts Program):
8.1.1. Early Bird registration (payment due by April 12, 2019) is 4,150 NIS per child.
8.1.2. Payment after April 12, 2019, is 4,300 NIS per child.
8.1.3. The third sibling will receive a 200 NIS discount.
8.2. Teen Tech Program: 4,550 NIS.
8.3. CIT Program: 2,850 NIS.
9.1. Tuition Fees do not include transportation fees.
9.2. The Camp recommends a transportation company that is familiar and trusted by the Camp. In the event that the child chooses to use the services of this transportation company, the Camp will assist the parties with necessary details, transportation payments and coordinating the transportation.
9.3. However, it is clarified that the pickup and drop off spots and times are determined exclusively by the transportation company, and in any case, the child and/or his parents shall have no complaints against the Camp in this matter.
9.4. Payment for bus transportation needs to be made within the first 3 days of camp. If payment isn’t received by Thursday, July 5, 2019, the camper will not be allowed to ride the bus as of Sunday, July 8, 2019.